Sunday, 19 September 2010

Hair done for School

Today I got my hair done for school.  Our friend Favour did it for me.  Now I can go swimming and to the beach after school and not look crazy in the morning :)

Favour and me
Ta-da!

3 comments:

  1. Hello darling Hayley!
    I hope school is going well in Spain! Thanks so much for inviting us to your birthday party - we had a great time. We miss you though - please keep posting on your blog and we'll send you a letter or two - get mummy to give us your address. Ruben and Hazel send you a big kiss and hug (and one for Troy too). Lots of love to you, sweetheart - Vas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is sooo beautiful Hayley! I need Favour to do that to mine too so I don't look wild in the morning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. O that looks so great- do you think she could come & do my hair?! All this wind blowing it around.....I'm going to Canada this week with Ash & Jasper - we will stay in a wooden log cabin in the woods so they can go fishing....& I will go walking & keep a close eye out for bears & moose!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Do please leave me a message, even if it's just to say hello or tell me how your day is. xxx Hayley.