Friday, 10 September 2010

Hayley is 7

My Friend Amy drew me a lovely Picture for my Birthday!
I had a week of Birthday.  Friends over for tea at the start of the week.  Then my first 'girls only' shopping with my grannie Mo.  Uncle John and Cliodhna came over too.  Then on Friday I had a mini party at school and then later more Friends and Family over for tea.  After all that, on Saturday I had a birthday time with my Dad, where we went to Hamleys.   Yeayyyy! 

Birthday week with my team
Grannie Mo

Birthday Neighbours xxx

.. not forgetting Monty
Ruben, Hazel, Tom and Jac with me and Troy
Lots of people called me.  Godfather Mark and Grannie Sam rang just before I blew out my candles.
I huffed and puffed
.. then chopped it all up and ate it! 
Hugs from people we love
we're lucky to have such family friends
A 'mariposa' came to wish me luck when we were in the Garden.  It was truly lucky. (I took this picture!)
It was a great week.  Thank you to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave me a message, even if it's just to say hello or tell me how your day is. xxx Hayley.