On Saturday we went out for a walk .. and bumped into Roderick on the Paseo... So we hung out for the day first off we went for a skateboarded ...
Then, in the afternoon we went with Roderick's dad, Barry for a surf. I've only been on the boogie board before .. so it was a whole new thing being with a board. It was fun, but a bit scary. Do you know though, the water was really quite warm and it's January!!!
 |
| Starting out .. see Roderick in the distance |
|
 |
| .. getting ready .. |
|
 |
| OK .. I know it's only a small wave .. but it was all about technique!!! |
|
 |
| Whew! Landed safely! |
|
While I was surfing (I actually got up on my knees in the end ..) We saw a dog surfing!! It was so funny. We had such a good day.
 |
| Roderick wating for a wave .. passed by a dog! |
|
 |
| And off they went into the sunset |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Do please leave me a message, even if it's just to say hello or tell me how your day is. xxx Hayley.