I've never really had a party. Because my birthday is in September, we were always either just leaving Spain, just arriving in England or just starting school....but really I was too shy ;) ..
But this year was special.. no longer really really shy (but still a bit) .. We decided to have a party to make up for all the ones I missed. It was very hard as I could only have seven friends. ( there were a special few I wished I could have had.... Millie and Tom Tom especially .. xxx )
The limo brought us passed Buckingham Place, Trafalgar Square and then just close to BigBen, where all the government sits. We then parked at the Royal Horseguards Hotel for afternoon tea!
Thank you my lovely lovely friends for being with me on such a special day. I'll miss you when we are in Spain. But you're in my heart and I hope you'll come play in the sunshine with me one day.
But this year was special.. no longer really really shy (but still a bit) .. We decided to have a party to make up for all the ones I missed. It was very hard as I could only have seven friends. ( there were a special few I wished I could have had.... Millie and Tom Tom especially .. xxx )
OH MY DAYZ!
|
| ||||
|
| ||||
|
|
The limo brought us passed Buckingham Place, Trafalgar Square and then just close to BigBen, where all the government sits. We then parked at the Royal Horseguards Hotel for afternoon tea!
|
| ||||
|
| ||||
|
|
Thank you my lovely lovely friends for being with me on such a special day. I'll miss you when we are in Spain. But you're in my heart and I hope you'll come play in the sunshine with me one day.

Hi Hayley, it was lovely to see your party photos and thank you for my mention! we are going to try and Skype you now!! xx Tom Tom xx
ReplyDeleteWow what a fantastic birthday treat!! I wish my mother would do the same for me when I was younger. So you Are One lucky lady who have a wonderful mum. Hope to see you very soon, we all missed you love from cus Corinne, Emmanuel and Cuz Kymani.xxxx love you and say hello to Troy for me.xxx
ReplyDelete